Partnership is an important aspect of the Resource Centre as we continuously build relations that complement our core business which is capacity building for Small & medium Enterprises.
The Sme Resource Centre partners with organizations that share the same vision & objective in seeing the growth & empowerment of SMEs in Business. We partner with companies with products, services or initiatives that address the issues & challenges this Business Owners face most of the time.
By partnering with us an organization is able to gain a wide network of SMEs both in Nairobi & countrywide our network currently cover all the major towns in Kenya with a rich database with Statics & data on all Small Business Owners across all sector in every town in the Country we have data on SMEs that can be used for;
- Marketing Strategy,
- Marketing Campaigns,
- Products & Service Launch.
- Policies & Advocacy for Smes.
Their various ways of becoming a partner this gives access to the organization various venues of reaching discerning small & medium Business Owners and interesting them in your organization .
We have Statics that can be used for:
There are various Partnership Options
- Exclusive Industry Partnership.
- Corporate Partner.
- Social Responsibility Partnership.
- Product & Services Partnership
Partners Benefits & Costs
- First Priority of participation at all SMERC Events.
- Marketing Opportunity to SME Club Members & larger Our Sme network through e-sme Newsletter sent to over 80,000 contacts
- Business Linkages to the Club Members.
- Profiling on SME Online Resource Centre
- Features & Articles on SME Today Magazine.
- Listing on the SME Online Partners Directory.
- Partner Discounted Participation for payable SMERC Events.
- Accessibility to SME Reports, Publications.
- Access to SME Business Centre of Excellence.
Become a partner today Partnership Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 020 804 8985/6. 0723 355 408.