The Agro Outlet Franchises is an Economic Expansion & development Programme in Agribusiness created by Small & Medium Entrepreneurial Resource Centre.
The Programme is looking to open countrywide Agro Outlets Franchises with the Franchisee owners providing Chemicals, Fertilizers, Farm Equipment’s, Tools but will be involved in the Technical training to Farmers in order to increase higher yields & healthier stocks.
The product is a package containing the following;
Fully stocked & branded Agro Outlet shops countrywide.
- Agricultural Equipment’s.
- Agrochemicals & Fertilizers.
- Tissue Culture.
- Agribusiness Apps & ICT Stock Control Platform.
- Entrepreneurship Training to the franchisee.
- Access to the Business Centre of Excellence Resources & tools.
- Business Insurance.
- Advertisement on SME Africa Online Platforms, Print Publications & Events for 12 Months.
- Minimum investment Kshs. 350,000.
- Area of Operation Minimum space 300 sq. ft.
- Branding as per Franchise (@ client cost)
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Ideal for Agronomist / employees with Agronomic Knowledge.
- Filled Application form, 2 Passport Pictures, Pin, Location of Operation.
- 50% on Application. 50% on completion of set up.